Friday, April 16, 2010

Together for the Gospel 2010

This past Tuesday through Thursday, Dad, Tyler, and I went up to a biannual conference in Louisville. The conference, called Together for the Gospel, is specifically aimed at pastors and seminary students, but there is a whole lot to be gained by us regular folks as well. It was an amazing time, very encouraging and challenging. The focus of the conference, as its name implies, is the Gospel. All of the messages (which were all amazing!) can be found at the website in the link below.


I'm afraid this was the only conference picture that I got.

I guess you could say I took a break from photography during those days (hee hee). Anyway, it was a great time and I was greatly encouraged. If you take the time to listen to any of the messages, my personal favorites were John Piper's and C.J. Mahaney's. They were all good, but I thought those two were especially good.

No comments: