Friday, April 9, 2010

He Loves Me

     I've had a pretty challenging last month or so. School in particular has been pretty hectic; but through it all, God has shown in big ways and small that He loves me. I have found particular strength in the verse, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" (2 Corinthians 12:9, English Standard Version). In so many ways the Lord has shown me His presence and manifested His power in my life. It's very comforting. How amazing it is that He would love someone as unworthy as I!

     Then, at sunset this evening, I was out getting pictures. The sun was just sinking behind the ridge, and I pulled my camera over up next to a tree to try and border my sunset with some leaves. What I surprise He sent my way!


As I said, He's been showing me in big ways and small that He loves me.

2 comments:

Tyler van der Hoeven said...

That's amazing and very encouraging! God is after you Sam, to do you fantastic good.

vdhkids said...

That is very neat Sam. I love it when God shows us how personally He knows us and loves us. He even sent you a heart! How cool is that?