Sunday, January 17, 2010

Snowflakes

I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. That one snowflake picture from the "cold" post got so many comments, I just had to do a whole post of them. I was planning on waiting a while before posting it so it would be fresh and new, and thus hopefully preserve the beauty of the snowflakes, but I'm about to start taking some extra classes for school, and may have significantly less time for blogging. So. . . I went ahead and put it together.



He gives snow like wool; he scatters hoarfrost like ashes. He hurls down his crystals of ice like crumbs; who can stand before his cold? (Psalm 147:16-17, English Standard Version).

5 comments:

Tyler van der Hoeven said...

Those are some awesome pictures. I like them.

I'll be praying for you in your extra classes.

vdhkids said...

Love it love it love it Sam!!! I really do think these are my FAVORITE photos. Only God could make snowflakes, and to think, so few people actually get to see their intricacy.

Hannah said...

VERY beautiful!! I was hoping a blogpost like this was in store when I saw you out there with your camera the other day. :)

Michelle Shook said...

These are gorgeous, Sam! How did you take them? Praying the classes go well! :)

stenhoffmama said...

wow! that's all I have to say...wow! :o)