Sunday, December 20, 2009

Map of Our House

Okay. I promised I would get a map, and I got a map, courtesy of Google Earth (a very cool program!). Here you go:



This map is laid out like a normal map, north being straight up, south straight down, and so on. The field is where I get all my sunset pictures, behind the stone wall is where I get all my sunrise pictures, and the hill is where we usually get our star pictures. The horsefield is a great butterfly photography location, and I've gotten the neighbor's permission to use it for that. But needless to say, right now the weather isn't quite ideal for butterflies. The hill is where I got my last John 15:5 picture, the field is where I got my Against the Grain picture. Behind the stone wall is probably my favorite place, because there are relatively few houses out that way, and it's just so hilly and pretty out there. Some day I'm sure you'll see some pictures from out that way. But anyway, that's our property. So now hopefully when I attempt to describe where my pictures are being taken from, I can refer to this map to make it easier.

No comments: