Saturday, May 15, 2010

May 4, 2010

Though Spring is not yet fully completed, it does seem like summer is arriving. A little over a week ago, my brother and I went out and did some early summer photography. We headed east, toward the stone wall (see map at the bottom of the page). Between our house and the wall, I got this picture.

This is the Famous Tree, just beyond the stone wall.

There was a little flock of buzzards circling off near the horizon.

Snail!

I believe this is cherry.

This is a very good-looking tree. It glowed in the light of mid-afternoon.

It seems that there is something unique every time we go on a photo expedition. God's creation is so varied and fresh, constantly changing. So much is always going on in His world! Each season has something unique and individual about it. Each month reveals new colors and patterns. This truly is an amazing world.

3 comments:

vdhkids said...

You are so right Sam, but so many people pass God's beautiful creation right by, because unlike you, we don't stop and purposefully LOOK to see Him in it. Thanks for your example. Great pictures!!!

Hannah said...

You think that's a cherry? I think it's a flower, Sam. ;) Have you seen the wild roses out back, yet? They are really pretty...and smell amazing! They're out by the washing machine water comes out...it's why they do so well!!

Unknown said...

Okay, you're right. It isn't a cherry. Hah! You got me on that one.

No, I haven't seen the wild roses out back. I'll have to take a look soon. Thanks!